BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

BIG and General chat even humour, page-147

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    ARPU is - but no point in getting excited about the total number of video uploads.

Here is why I am waiting and watching and if I lose out yet others gain then I am pleased for them There will be other opportunities.

As I said in a previous post. The success of BIG as I see it is their ability to get in front of a customer and sell video production and the challenge will be to get the brand known as a source of information for the consumer.

The BIG Android app has had between 10,000 & 50,000 downloads. Trip Adviser 100,000,000 - 500,000,000. The average time 90% of downloaded apps stay on the mobile device is less than 24 hours. Hence huge numbers of downloads are required to make the brand sticky.

When they develop and own the technology to start making interactive promo videos on mass or building local digital signage networks to repurpose the videos, adding real value for the businesses, then I am in boots n all.

In the meantime, the founders, early investors and lead employees deserve their rewards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.