BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

A few people here have been talking about GetSwift (GSW). That...

1. 65 Posts.
    A few people here have been talking about GetSwift (GSW). That company is facing a lot of criticism because of a lack of disclosure to investors about some multi-million dollar contracts supposedly signed with big clients ; clients who actually deny the reality of those contracts.

I don't want to restart a debate about GSW here - there is a thread for it, and it's a busy one at the moment.

My questions to my fellow posters is : given that GSW is in a similar category as BIG (small tech company, huge ambitions, high valuation) do you believe there is a risk that investors might be wary of the latest Zeta announcement about onboarding 50k new customers in 2018 alone ?

My point here being that the suspicion surrounding GSW could lead investors away from other stocks by fear of being mislead.

Now I'm not trying to say that BIG is misleading anyone ; they have a track record of accurate representations, of continuous disclosures, etc. I am a long term holder and a believer in all things BIG.

What I wonder about is the psychological effect of GSW troubles on BIG valuation, especially when the market reopens on Monday.

Any thoughts ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.