BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

BIG and General chat even humour, page-155

1. 6,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    This was done on my iPhone so please excuse the grammar and paragraphs....

Zeta will play itself out in 2018 and beyond , it’s quite simply if it’s successful and fruitful to the company’s bank account, then expect another rerating ,and inclusion in the asx300 will follow , attracting more fundies ,

And yes both bosses off zeta and big we’re excited , at the moment we don’t know much about zeta deal ,it’s all speculation, management did say further updates .

Q1 was 650k q2 was 2.2m from USA , tjie growth basically on a skeleton structure in the USA , what would big business generate once it’s fully pumped,

Give it time and In 12m months we possibly could be looking back and saying again BIG has been one of the best performers of 2018 ,

These tech stocks usually move with crazy spikes , like 2-3months these stocks can double , triple , on the back of rapid growth , to me that’s what BIG is setting it’s self for come 2018 ,

Market speculation of Nasdaq listing , will follow once we see growth in the USA , fueling the value of big

and offcourse we are all waiting for big review tv app , this in my opinion, will make the case for
    Yelp big tv review even more compelling, but offcourse this is high speculation, but my point is
    Big review tv app is something the market has not factored in ,

NOW WHY I THINK BIG TV REVIEW APP WLL TAKE OFF ?

The success of pillar one .... everyday more and more sme are joining the big tv ecosystem, which will just feed into the app
    The success of pillar one should not be underestimated, I believe this will make the app go viral ,

I don’t see this as just a typical review from customers , but can be used by the business owners for pumping there business , this in return will fuel pillar one , basically this app can be used to make 19 s videos of your business ,

Google , yelp and other reviews, it’s old technology, and can be very misleading and too critical and unfriendly to
    Businesses.
    Big app can be a more fun review platform , and the owner can intervene and make reviews and responses , giving the business owner total power of his business, all this done with a 19 second video .

This app alone can be worth billions of dollars ,

BIG owns all the videos , very very advantageous

All this will happen so quickly ,

I believe the app will rerate the company

Big is only a baby company , this year we will probably go to primary school lol .

At the moment we are unknown to 99.99% of the investing world , just wait when Wall Street gets excited ,

Once again the success of pillar one will feed into the app and make it go viral , and in return this will fuel pillar one ,

People say well weres the bigtv review app they have been talking about it since 2013-2014 ? quiet simple it’s here with pillar one , to me that’s a master stroke , build pillar one first , the foundation of the company , that will fuel the app , and in return feed back into pillar one

The future is video reviews, the future is here ,
    The dream of a 23 year old kid with reading difficulties is becoming a big reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.