BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

I have been watching this from the sidelines over the past month...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I have been watching this from the sidelines over the past month as I have taken a deep dive into some potential issues facing selected ASX listed small cap tech stars with what could be considered robust market values.

IMO it will be interesting to see what BIG's response is to the current "ASX Aware letter" and the additional queries.

Here's another one for the Johanna O'Shea at ASX Sydney to follow-up on or it might be one for ASIC after the directors sign and file their pending half year audited accounts.

How can BIG explain its disclosed GST paid when compared to its cash receipts from customers ?  IMO it simply does not add up.

Or does the disclosed GST provide a more accurate picture of BIG's revenues ?

Richard Evertz/Evans/Smith whoever he is, I reckon appreciates that one plays with fire if they ever mess with the ATO.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4
    0 All figures in A$000s    
    1 Quarter[/B] Cash Receipts Op Cash Flow GST
    2 MAR   $    5,578   $ 1,474 -$   165
    3 JUN   $    9,365   $ 3,826 -$   177
    4 SEP   $ 14,995   $ 5,583 -$   416
    5 DEC   $ 22,510   $    11,247 -$   666
    6 TOTAL $ 52,448 $    22,130 -$    1,424

As BIG signed off in its 26 October 2017 ASX release - Watch this space !

Best of luck to all holders

PS...IMO Sydney based Rothsay Auditors are going to be under a high level of scrutiny here in the pending sign-off of BIG's half year accounts.  I might be wrong but IMO my head and my gut tells me that BIG will not be back trading on ASX until AFTER its audited half year are lodged with ASX with next Wednesday being the deadline if they want trading to recommence.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.