LKE 2.56% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

There is no reason for the Novonix results not to be positive...

1. 3,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2796
    There is no reason for the Novonix results not to be positive with such high purity for the samples already confirmed. I think the question is, how good are the results going to be?

If we can demonstrate high performance in areas like longevity (e.g. 2 million miles), energy density (i.e. for increased range) and the ability to charge quickly (e.g. 15mins), then there may be a snowball effect in the desirability and subsequent demand of our Lithium Carbonate over others. In an ideal case, we may not only see the SP go up......we may well see it multiply!

Best case scenario following this outcome: The car makers will be falling over themselves to lock up this supply - as who wouldn’t want their brand to have a battery with the highest longevity, a higher range and the ability to fast charge? Offtakes should follow shortly thereafter and the target production for Kachi will quite possibly scale up from 25kT per annum to 60kT+ (more modules) as the demand will be high if we can provide the above mentioned advantages to the resultant batteries. The resulting DFS numbers will then be way better than the already good PFS numbers (due to the scaled up output and the upside in premium price - as the price for high purity Lithium Carbonate is already higher than the $11k/T used in the PFS). The updated DFS numbers will then help greatly in securing the finance required to build the plant.

Just a few more important milestones to hit during the next 1-6 months before we have a much clearer understanding of where this is all heading. In my opinion, if we can demonstrate superior battery performance (longevity, energy density and the ability to fast charge), the rest should look after itself!

That is the best case scenario of course - but still entirely possible if we get those great results from the Novonix testing.
    Not advice.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $89.02K 2.315M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 738706 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 95203 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.