LKE 2.00% 5.1¢ lake resources n.l.

Big announcement due, page-29

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    The problem with putting a value on LKE is this electric revolution going on and LKE is in the thick of it. Yes Market cap 300+M is high but we do have a large resource and how do u value "the process" which provides CLEAN PURE lithium products. How do u value a new process that doesnt need processing offshore using coal power and doesnt need 1 yr of enviro bad solar evap...just 2 hrs and pump the residue back...heck run the plant on solar and batteries ourselves just for the heck of it.

we (the nerds on hotcopper following LKE ) all know this stuff and all know petrol and diesel cars are toast. ...covid or not. war or not. so what chart do u compare to LKE? what fundamentals do u use...what profit projections do u use when u can so easily scale up. ...i saw a recent post of some high valuations based on projected data...they may be right but given the process is proven (highest purity), given we have the resource, given we have the sweat spot in timing, given the batteries can only work better with higher purity, given we are green,,,,,,,,,,,i really cant see a downside.
    help me find a downside and yes market cap high looking may be dwarfed by where this will be in 2 yrs. If u are worried about leadership look at the goals we have kicked this year and money can buy any top shelf engineer (like our novonics friends just proved)in any case ill take the "risk"...im all in. i feel like not reading anymore posts as im pretty done and look at the share price 2022...but u know i cant.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $240.5K 4.661M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 384789 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 329204 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ 2559793
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.