GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Big announcements coming in the next 2 weeks, page-11

1. 207 Posts.
    Agreed. Also the nature of these "contracts" with no revenue attached, a green-fields number of transactions they have the potential to influence and no indicator of what that really means leaves us all guessing? Read somewhere the "fishy" nature of these contracts. tend to agree.

We know Joel has a stack of MOUs to wipe with, and it was said they will only ann "contracts" with genuine revenue attached... but then provide no figures with each ann?

It is a good, scalible product with a large scope and huge potential. But the Disallowed salesman running the show are my concern. NA to date is the ONLY way to value this company, and there is no direct revenue tied to that "contract" at all, it's a partnership they can leverage to access a mammoth market and, IMO, their best sign.

If they can hit the mystery 140 mil USD, then ye, we're all going to be filthy rich and these concerns will be laughed at in a year - have a little faith baby, have a little faith.

A little more clarity around what they are doing for the Albert POS/ CBA imp would also help.

I agree this quarters revenue may be less than impressive.

I do not believe the NA roll out will be a linear implementation - 1 mil transactions compounding a week to get to the magic billion +.
    Rather, all the ground work in terms of integration, testing etc will be performed early in the life cycle with exponential roll out coming in the later months to reach full potential... "once fully captured"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.