GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

The "contracts" for NA, CBA and Yum are "Partnerships", Amazon...

1. 207 Posts.
    The "contracts" for NA, CBA and Yum are "Partnerships", Amazon is a "Master Service Agreement".

MSA means that they are now, essentially, a preferred supplier and can do business with Amazon globally. As bettt alluded to above, this could mean any number of things (including fixing FLEX routing issues)... or absolutely nothing.

IMO these Partnerships could well be a NA/ CBA branded GSW platform (white-labelled) which is on-sold by NA/ CBA as part of a package to customers as a solution to last mile... Or it could be that they now interface with Albert POS (as with Menulog) and customers can choose to download the GSW app where their orders will automatically interface with their GSW account. Significantly less exciting.

Or any number of other possibilities. At this point, it's all guess work on this forum.

Their Prospectus does not go into their sales strategy of Partnerships (that I could find) and there are no additional details of what these partnerships ACTUALLY means since? Happy to be corrected if I have missed something or someone knows more than I do/ if there are any other thoughts on this.

As a holder, my reading (and hoping) is that Partnership = on-sellers, but Turtleneck and Barry Hall have put no details of these deals in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.