PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

DVEous,Saunders put the IP together - reckon he might have a bit...

1. 544 Posts.
    DVEous,

Saunders put the IP together - reckon he might have a bit of an idea what it contains. What I am saying in my previous post is there would have been a contract for the purchase/sale of the IP and that the parties involved would be sticking to the terms of the contract. If they didn't have a contract then they would not have been able to announce it (just ask Andrew Forest...). Unless Bungy votes against it (saw your comment re: oppy conversion Bung - good for you mate) then it should breeze through a vote.

Your comment "The sooner the IP can be utilised, the better." is poorly thought out - the IP can't and won't be utilised unless there is a need for it - ie.. Murchison/Mitsubishi coming to terms with another group as a partner to the project or Murchison/Mitsubishi walking away from all of, or part of the project. Given the amount of investment already I see them walking away as highly unlikely however a JV or outsourcing for part of the project (ie. the rail line) is a distinct possibility...

If I were you I would be more interested in the comments in yesterdays article regarding the Chinese backed consortium of Mid West miners - put them on your radar too cause they are the likely partners to any deal on the Yilgarn IP as they were the ones that financed it's creation....

Oh... and maybe there is something going on in the background but I don't want to be accused of thinking about it too much and making sensationalist comments...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.