RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Big Bang Theory

1. 9,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 947
    I applaud the Directors for this placement. The timing is perfect.

We had enough funds to obtain FDA approval for an iphone 6 for pneumoia.
    Now we have enough funds to expand clinical trials for the whole spectrum of respiratory diseases and range of smart phones.

We also have enough funds to hit Asia and Europe at the same time.

We have no competition so lets go for world domination as fast as we can.

The newsflow will only increase substantially as we head to FDA approval later this year. The RAP shareprice will climb even more quickly as our markets and capabilities have expanded significantly.

I understand that Dr Aberatnye and his team from the Uni Of Qld are run off their feet as the data from existing clinical trials is expanding the whole gammut of respiratory diseases from the initial range disclosed at the time of floating mid last year. The success of these trials has astounded every one. Now they can expand the team and the clinical trial capabilities in Aus, USA, Europe and Asia.

Also, RAP's ability to enter commercial agreements with Tele Health providers is now in a much stronger position that we will have $10 million plus in the bank than the $2.5 million we currently have. We could see agreements in place well before any FDA approvals.

RAP has the opportunity to become the giant in the digital health world over the next 6 months to a year. I say lets go for it !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.