AVL 6.67% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

And - for emphasis - here’s the last part of Roger Montgomery s...

1. 18,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3754
    And - for emphasis - here’s the last part of Roger Montgomery s article again:

.. “It strikes me that sodium-ion technology is but merely another early challenger to lithium-ion batteries in the evolving energy storage landscape, convincing me that picking a winner is extremely difficult.
    Green energy storage may be certain but how the landscape evolves and settles is anyone’s guess.
    The latest advances in battery storage technology and the emergence of sodium-ion batteries underscore the importance of being cautious when fads and irrational exuberance surround technology investments.

Investors must understand that today’s market leaders are highly likely to be supplanted by tomorrow’s innovators and their innovations.”

I think it’s a great story, and does clearly sum up why this company - with so many uncertainties still hovering over its head - is currently priced as it is.

Hopefully several of the uncertainties will be resolved in coming weeks, and longer term - as we know - there’s a LOT of interest and money going into developing vanadium flow batteries into a future market leader and China already seems largely committed..
    Last edited by sabine: 27/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $34.06K 2.390M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 8791762 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8612467 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.