AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Yeah i'm thinking it's a bit more of a grey area considering...

1. 1,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 791
    Yeah i'm thinking it's a bit more of a grey area considering what you posted.

On one hand if Graham genuinally thinks this could add 6, 12 or potentially 18 Months to when final permitting might be granted, I would put that as market sensitive, as capital runway is massively effected by an extension like that, let alone everything else that would be pushed back that is contingent on EPA approval.

However on the other hand, I don't believe they have ever provided a predicted or expected timeline for EPA approval, including not mentioning when EPA presented their recommendation, nor when that was appealed.

Likely they expect the EPA timeline to now be extended, but without knowing when the approval would have been without the objection, it's probably even less clear now when it might all finally get through, so anything they release would be vague at best, so I understand the radio silence.

But it's another thing many holders are curious about, follow closely, but are completely in the dark regarding any relevant details. And that's a theme that doesn't feel comfortable as a holder...

Alas, we hold and wait and see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $37.63K 2.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2501482 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 13992545 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.