AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Big Batteries, page-206

1. 18,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3903
    ….I had thought the 10% new energy tax credits section of that bill (which would be so useful to AVL if passed) was currently under Parliamentary discussion with other aspects of the Future Made in Australia bill, but accordimg to the Australian they put a raincheck on any discussions until later in the year :/

So I guess we’ll be:
    • maybe hearing more on that in August or after
    • maybe hearing more on the OFS in August or after
    • maybe even getting a share consolidation after that (considering current tidying up of shares)
    • maybe getting word on the Invinity pilot plant being finally plugged in
    • and possibly having some other news to flesh out the AVL Diggers & Dealers presentation before anything else?
    ••• and what about that EPA?
    It was June 2023 , as I recall that a bevy of EPA officials were flown up to Meekatharra to inspect the area and all I’ve noticed since then in the area was the sad deaths in March of a prospecting father and son on Polelle Station about 60km south of Meekatharra,​
    (For the record this property was recently sold (31/10/22) , and I think I remember reading {without references} that it abuts the G~ababintha leases so maybe it’s the new owners cessing about how for the next 30 years or whatever there’ll be a dirty old vanadium mine wrecking their peace and quiet?)

One can only be a wishin’ and a hopin’ that that is not the issue, and that much good is on the way whilst twiddling the collective thumb, and considering the nature of attrition and opportunity cost?

AND IN OTHER NEWS ?
    Our mates at Invinity over on the UK and Canada received a tasty review from Cannacord the other day.
    Its’ full of future-facing comment that might one day be applied also to AVL too - if all goes well
    “The report underscores the importance of long-duration storage solutions globally, driven by decreasing costs of solar PV and wind energy.”

I’ll put it in the spoiler for anyone who wants a look.

Cheers

Last edited by sabine: 06/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $107.3K 7.669M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 795084 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 7334515 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.