ARU 3.13% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

quote"they went into the pilot plant to demonstrate that the...

1. 95 Posts.
    "they went into the pilot plant to demonstrate that the process works on a bulk sample. BB wasn't an exploration type drill program.

choice"
    unquote
    reganbaha,

correct. BB was more a digging thing to ensure, that the Nolans ore is homogenous in deeper and wider regions.

The ore is marked and stored at Nolans and some of it went into the demonstration plant. It will be also used to sample customers. I don?t know, if Goldian has access to the site, but some the ore should be packed in bags and marked.

As we saw on the latest anns,..The processing results from the pilot plant were great so far, but I do hope we will have final results and proof on that large scale / mass production comparison.
    We do all expect that and this is the "de risking" which was mentioned in the anns.

It will show, that the process is good for all REE and By-products and will be hopefully presented to the market in a professional manner. @ Aru? please don?t mention it only in a food note of the quarterly :-)

The drilling, which is currently going on is massive, the largest in history of the company. (16.500m core drilling, which started end of Feb and should be completed in early Sept.)
    Hope we see first results soon.
    I am pretty convinced, that we will see a much bigger resource in the BFS end of this Year.

But top on my wish list is a first LOI/contract. The market and customers must be convinced that :

1. we are able to produce Nolans Ore with that great recovery.
    2. we are on schedule for 2013. (Approvals, construction and production)

If these 2 points are clarified, then I do not see a problem to raise 1bil Aud and Arafura can?t be ignored anymore from the Lycs, MCPs or other "self called and rewarded Analysts" in the world.
    Until then, you have still time to accumulate ARU on that levels or be patient.
    Sure, there a lot?s of other tasks on the agenda at ARU, but market cap is in peer comparison a steal. Look on the top 20 today... No big change. The Europeans bought and some funds increased their holdings....

Cheers
    Digger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $395.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.8¢ $496.5K 3.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 942705 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1299285 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.