KAI 10.0% 0.9¢ kairos minerals limited

Big bet on lithium power, page-4

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    In a nutshell.. I read from the quarterly that initial exploration is going ahead in the Mt York area and it will be the relatively inexpensive stuff such as review of aerial data, assessment of historic drill data, intepretation, rock chip sampling.
    They say "preparation underway for initial drill program" which I guess follows on after the completion of the above activities. It does NOT say drill rig contracted and mobilising to site. Preparation underway sounds good but essentially is vague and non-commital date-wise. What sort of drilling I wonder? Type I mean... but most likely all fairly shallow now.

You have to take the time to do the first part thoroughly before sinking the drill in, in order to give yourself the best chance of a hit. KAI has top geo's and they do their homework first.. thankfully.

So I cannot see drilling results being all that close. Other important parts of the picture are being pieced together though and I hope will be released frequently.

Nice to read the hype on all the red hot tenements again. Never get sick of it.
    If they get right in amongst that lithium then the SP will really fly, and if not it won't.. to state the obvious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $23.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $16.4K 1.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3535 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4194105 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.