AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Big Big News all over several media, page-87

1. 21,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2150
    SL and ors. If you guys didn't understand what I was saying, that is extremely sad, as it would appear that you have also become blinded by that oil that has "spewed out" of Pierre.

My comment is about the inconsistency of the ASX in relation to company announcements and I pointed out a clear example in QBL, in which I have no financial interest.

I also stated it in the context of scepticism regarding the wording and the timing and the lack of a TH.

The announcement was made just one day before the last trading day for T-3 settlements before 30 June 2014.
    It triggered off a 30% jump in the SP which had been stagnant for days/weeks and over 140 million shares changed hands (?dumped) in the subsequent 2 days, but, with virtually no follow up trading??? All I'm talking about are inconsistencies regarding ASX involvement and scepticism regarding the timing and the wording. Neither can be denied by what's ON RECORD.

And Whisky, I also love the sight of such words in announcements from companies in which I have invested and IF this does develop into another commercial discovery, that further enhances the wisdom OUR investment decision, but, I have learned some cynicism over my years in dealing with O&G companies and hopefully, some will benefit by doing likewise.

SL. Ran out of "gaskets" to blow years ago.
    Keep the faith, I'm certain that much of that S.I. and SPP overhang has (conveniently) disappeared with lots of smiling faces all round!!! Win/win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.