MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

big bounce due?, page-32

1. 1,189 Posts.

Implant,

I've got TG's webcast playing again (4th time i've listened to it) and there is no mention of a water table issue.
    Have a listen to the bit from 16 minutes and 30 seconds for about a minute.

The second Barnhart well is sounding very promising as he drops a little comment in about that, then he discusses the first two in fiesta saying they are switchign across to hydrocarbons and they are very excited. Later in question time he discusses the higher fluid recovery and says they are still very encouraged, very optimistic about the wells switching over to oil.

Again I just don't think TG would be saying this sort of stuff if he had some real concerns that the Fiesta wells are really just drawing down a water table.

We will have to wait and see though, I don't know anymore than I've got to go on in the webcast, but lets not forget if the second Barnhart well is going really well as he seems to indicate they can drill at least another 8 wells up there to get some decent production going.

V1, re the chart, yep I guess it can be seen as a steep drop when looked at over 1 year , but the climb from 45c is also impressive..I'm hoping it will regather around this level and push back up with news due at the end of the month. Fingers are crossed it is all positive! been saying all along bad news would be crushing so I am not trying to paint just one scenario, just telling it how i see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.