SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

cryptonomicon, thanks for posting this article. it contained the...

1. 801 Posts.
    cryptonomicon, thanks for posting this article.

it contained the kind of information one needs to build more confidence in the project. i wonder why nothing from Don was posted as an announcement onto the ASX (or is the powerpoint presentation his?)

seems like management:
    - will need to work with some big institution, and although they will need to dilute our overall investment this will not pump more volatility into the shares! the idea of working with some other mineral explorers in the area seemed interesting - reduce overall costs.

- 500 mt to get things going with 700mt estimated. they must be pretty certain they have close to 1 billion and more to make the project interesting for them and to surprise the market at some future date.

- Don seems very confident of international investors believing in west africa. any other africa news that drops SP is perfect buying opportunity i say?????

- 20008 looks to be huge. it seems like they are hoping for another 400-500% growth in shareholder interest. hopefully it will beat the market if it does 10%.

Does anyone know what an operating margin of $900 million means in comparative terms to other iron ore producers in Aus??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.