IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

big boys are short selling

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    TBE, yes I have been getting the same mail with MBE apparently listed in the Canberra Times as one of many shocks being short sold to knock the confidence out of the stock.

For the life of me I can't understand why this manipulation is allowed when normal punters just buy and sell in the traditional way.

My theory is the fund managers are behind it as they are trying to get their hands on as many cheap shares at these levels as they can. Someone posted that these was a late trade Friday of 685 shares at 26.5c to knock it down and no sellers at 27c. If that's not a sophisticated trader playing I give it away.

For those like myself who see through this and have loaded up, it doesn't matter because the fundamentals will make this stock fly and soon IMO. There will be a stock squeeze from the shorts and because of the tight supply left outside the top 30.

With no premium for Aussie income, let alone the massive OS potential from the SIGNED deals plus unsigned ones, watch this space!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.