RHG 0.00% 50.0¢ rhg limited

I'm not a fool and I don't have 'followers' word. But you are...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I'm not a fool and I don't have 'followers' word. But you are certainly rude. I have done well out of rams, although not as well as I was hoping. I don't hold the stock at present but that doesn't mean I won't again in the future. I certainly think this has a long way to go - the EGM isn't for 7-8 weeks and an awful lot may happen in that time. For starters, as wednesday's papers will attest, the boards acceptance of WBC 'offer' will flush out any interested parties. KKR was interested before it floated - and before you state they haven't got the balance sheet of bank, they have been rumoured to be in the market for distressed debt (do a WSJ search for details).
    Shareholders are also unlikely to vote for the offer without a lot more guidance as to the loan book valuation - RHG will have to work on presenting the market with some numbers which should give some idea of a floor on the price.

What I can't understand about all your posts word is why you have spent such time with rams when you state you have no interest of any sort?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.