RHG 0.00% 50.0¢ rhg limited

commodore,Believe me, I can get ruder than this!!!What makes you...

1. 1,214 Posts.
    commodore,

Believe me, I can get ruder than this!!!
    What I can't understand about all your posts word is why you have spent such time with rams when you state you have no interest of any sort?

Well, it was Gobbo's fault and then it was yours. The Gobster's a famous fool and I just love baiting him! However, you then made a couple of ostensibly intelligent posts, so I replied - it escalated. What can I say?
    I have done well out of rams, although not as well as I was hoping. I don't hold the stock at present but that doesn't mean I won't again in the future.

When did you disclose to the punters that you'd bailed? You never stopped ramping it, but you got your good ol' candy ass out, didn't you?
    I certainly think this has a long way to go - the EGM isn't for 7-8 weeks and an awful lot may happen in that time.

No...it won't. RHG has announced by today's deal that they are, effectively, out of business - they've failed!
    For starters, as wednesday's papers will attest, the boards acceptance of WBC 'offer' will flush out any interested parties.

No...it won't! As I said in an earlier post, RHG would have touted this around all over the place. Their primary bankers were NAB. You don't think they would have approached them first?

I think it's far more likely that NAB will be completely uninterested in supporting RHG any further (I presume they have a few billion on the line) and will demand that they pay up immediately. Either Westpac replaces all of those corporate overdraft and warehousing facilities, or that situation alone will be the end.
    KKR was interested before it floated - and before you state they haven't got the balance sheet of [a] bank, they have been rumoured to be in the market for distressed debt (do a WSJ search for details).

You're living in la-la-land! KKR was interested before they floated...at $2.50, so now they are somehow going to be interested in a failed business, which is trading at 66c???!!!??? Give me a break!
    Shareholders are also unlikely to vote for the offer without a lot more guidance as to the loan book valuation - RHG will have to work on presenting the market with some numbers which should give some idea of a floor on the price.

What makes you think that shareholders of a company with $1m of net assets and $14bn of debt will have any say in what goes on from here?

You really are in fantasy world, mate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.