EGR 4.17% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

I predict once (assuming it will be) Finance is approved we will...

1. 5,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2574
    I predict once (assuming it will be) Finance is approved we will be a hot topic for a while as we will be the first Graphite Mine to secure funding with German Government guaranteeing 1/2 of the required project capital, which is quite amazing in it's own right...so this event will send clear signals to fund managers and all the other punters already out there and circling and waiting to see if all this is hot air or is it actually going to happen...so a lot of people will want a part of the action, that's when 3 things will start to come into play: 1) our small share registry 2) our very low share price 3) our listing in Frankfurt.

As in how big the increase in volume will be it's obviously hard to say but using past events with KNL and other Graphite players where huge amounts of $$ entered on speculation and then exited once it became clear it's a long way to go til finance, so if finance is approved then the 3 factors outlined above will have a very positive impact for holders.

Also people are forgetting we are the only advanced play with realistic initial output targets that will generate a healthy ROI, then we have a clear strategy to build a Spherical Graphite Plant, which will improve ROI significantly.
    We have also allowed in the design of our mine to easily increase output if demand should be there, from 40ktpa @ start up then increased to 84ktpa within 2-4yrs, if that increase should materialize the ROI goes up significantly once again.

KNL = start from the bottom whilst being profitable with lots of room to improve.
    The other two main contenders = start at the top and hope all works out absolutely 100% perfect if not there's only on way to go and it's not up...

In the meantime it's very entertaining reading some of the other Graphite threads, talks of world domination etc..

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $21.53K 175.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 48994 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 10553 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.