VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

big buy here, page-76

1. 1,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    If anyone thinks I have my facts wrong please feel free to correct me.

1. Riley- IO is currently hovering around the $150/t USD mark. I think it needs to be over $160-170/t to potentially get going again. And the Aus dollar is at around 75c which doesn't help. Shipping costs still too high. I think it's just a matter of time before everything aligns but only time will tell.

Riley IO is hovering around approx $96/t USD and shipping is almost the same as when we booked the last lot. Shipping prices are likely remain high while that person causes havoc in Europe. High oil prices (also effects other costs), increased demand in shipping. On the plus side Ukranian and Russian IO exports will likely drop.

Ultramax/SupramaxOverall, a strong week was had in this sector. But as it finished there appeared to be some slowing down in certain keys areas. The Atlantic saw strong demand from South America for transatlantic runs and Ultramax vessels were seeing in excess of $50,000 for trips to the Mediterranean. From the US Gulf, sentiment weakened as demand returned to the Mediterranean and Continent regions. This meant the recent premiums were less forthcoming. From the Black Sea, a 63,000-dwt was heard to have fixed a trip to China at $29,000. It was a story of two halves in Asia. The beginning of the week saw strong demand for Indonesian coal business, which buoyed rates. However, this waned as the weekend approached. Further north, backhaul activity helped sustain sentiment. A 61,000-dwt open Zhoushan fixed a trip to the US Gulf at $44,000. The Indian Ocean remained fairly subdued. A 63,000-dwt fixed a trip delivery Port Elizabeth, trip to the Far East at $27,000 plus $700,000 ballast bonus.

Sky-high shipping costs could keep prices surging until mid-2023

2. Lindsay- Our PFS is currently being updated to cover the underground mine. Tin prices still climbing and not likely to come back down. We are drilling further to try and expand on the 80k tonnes we currently have in Tin. If our management can convince the market that it is indeed viable and that our timeline for mining is assured, we will see a very substantial rise in price.

Infill drilling has been completed. We are now drilling for ore (10t) for the purpose of designing the plant, specifically the electro separation of the Sn and W concentrate as before a penalty was applied using just floatation separation that was not efficient enough (above 3% W, IIRC).
    Mineable resource will likely come down as underground mining will target higher grades. All discussed by our fearless leader.

3. Probably.

4. The drill results on that were hardly encouraging so far. My thoughts are based on what we know, not supposition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $38.63K 2.146M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 7351947 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2971313 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.