AAM 11.1% 4.0¢ aumega metals ltd

big buy order , page-59

1. 127 Posts.
    Totally agree - this company has very frustrating management who seem to have no idea how to, or are scared to move to producer status. This is the problem with having a geo as the GM (and major shareholder) - he is in his comfort zone doing the exploration and does not seem to want to relinquish leadership. The best thing for this company would be to get someone like Nick Giorgetta (Equigold) who has a proven track record in getting projects up and running extremely profitably. Look at EQI's history of producing for less than $350/oz whilst processing <1.5g/t dirt - they would have a field day with these sort of grades. For the foreseeable future though it looks like some drilling, data reviews, development of further exploration strategies are all the go with the inevitable cash burn and cap raisings for further exploration etc. Frustrating company at the moment - great assets but management that has reached the limit of their skills I would suggest. Any changes in that regard would provide huge benefits to shareholders I would think - Williams has done a great job to this point but the near future is starting to look like wasted opportunity to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.005(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $21.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ $16.21K 385.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50001 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 55097 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.