ORP 5.63% 6.7¢ orpheus uranium limited

@Solarpal, here is a good advice: Never take anyone's advice on...

1. 5,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1641
    @Solarpal, here is a good advice: Never take anyone's advice on HC! I think another version says; Never take advice from someone who has noting to lose from that advice!

But in having said what *I* would have done, there may be exceptions such as tax offset - but have not sold ARE for tax offset partly because perhaps that option is either always available or there will be profit to not work as tax offset and if the latter applies it goes to the rule that "best tax offset is earning money!"

But hey, if you got hold of Lindsay Owler he may point to ARE chart and tell you you are a very fortunate and lucky person because you didn't pay $2500 for per share (not considering interest loss since 1990s)

Speaking of which, Lindsay once said to me on the phone about 10 years ago: "Don't worry, ARE is in good hands"!!! So, that was THE example of an advice which I should not have taken given it came from someone who did not have anything to lose - In some ways it is a good thing we have two top holders who has something to lose ... and at a guess, the keeps the BoD at bay!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.004(5.63%)
Mkt cap ! $12.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.5¢ $8.024K 121.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 110311 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 1893 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.