OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

big buyer this morning, page-2

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    No feedback from me other than OGC is still in an uptrend. Sp price of 3.50 at start of June and around 3.50 at present (capital raising in the meantime but I am assuming that is all cash in the coffers to bring on Didipio). Gold price in $US at start of June at around $1220 and now around $1380. What does this tell me. That OGC has been consolidating and that it is a better hold/buy now than it was 6 months ago. .... I reckon the rise in the gold price and the halt in the sp provides further impetus or energy underneath OGC for upside from here.

Whilst I do not think the sp is going to explode or head to $5 in short time I do think it is headed in that direction. People are not stupid (not totally anyway) and they will see that this consolidation makes for a better entry position.

The fundamentals for the company have not deteriorated but I think have improved. They are still pumping out gold. They have a good chance of improving on production levels compared to the last two quarters (at a higher margin) and they have Didipio ripening up in the pipeline. Any downside in the sp will only turn it into a better buy.

I'm still likin OGC at these levels and am v. comfortable holding it for the odd upside spurt here and there but also for what I believe will be a continuing uptrend (in gold also) and a well positioned sp at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.