IMU 1.04% 4.9¢ imugene limited

I've pointed out before, a major portion of shares (around 40%)...

1. 6,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    I've pointed out before, a major portion of shares (around 40%) are being held by management / those close to them.

The thing which will create the next biggest move is a substantial shareholder notice (I expect the price to push up to 10c or maybe 12c).. this will show any major players hand. This leaves around 55% in the floating market. I am / was expecting this, this week but hopefully next.

The quick push at the end of the day may mean they got their 5% and just taking up extra shares before the issue of a notice.

The remaining 55% is just enough for a takeover.. but unlikely one company would be in a position to get those without altering the market and pushing prices up substantially.

Other major players will really take notice (if they haven't already) and scramble for the balance. As more substantial notices get issued, less free shares in the market.

The management team are very smart in issuing themselves with so many shares.. they'll control the future value of the company. It won't be left up to the speculators to drop their shares and potentially miss the major prize which I believe is management's goal (wherever that may end).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.