MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

big buyer, page-2

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Its definitely worth talking about.
    Weve got a buyer on right, a seller on left and a whole bunch of speculators in between who have followed the MAE play for some time.
    The seller offloads, the buyer greets it. The seller gives it to the highest buyer instead of holding out for a price.
    The seller must have some business which is demanding immediate cash, because they could easily hold out for prices at least 20-30% higher - as we've seen in the last few days.
    The buyer doesnt seem to be able to wait for any man. They are picking parcels like fruit from a tree - ie, "if its for sale its ripe and ill pick it". They havent had their fill yet either and have followed the "at market" buy price around for the last 3 days.
    And in between we have charts, money flows, opinions, broker recommendations and pending company announcements.

Between them, with their high-volume trading, the buyer and seller are triggering momentary frenzies in the minds of the average speculator, regardless of the philosophy behind that trading activity.
    I say regardless because there are obviously dominant factors in the minds of specualtors which have displayed a kind of opportunistic indifference in their reception of this recent activity. Such activity can offer both comfort and displeasure alike.
    In this case investors seem to have their own agenda and are behaving more like a seagull cleaning the shore of wayward chips after a feast by the much larger Pelicans.
    What could that agenda be? Is it survival alone? Any chip will do?
    A chip worth chasing...
    The market is scrappy at the moment at best. We have had billion apon billions of stock changing hands from the deepest pockets to the highest perchs across the board, the world over. Some of the economy influencing gargantuan sized trades that have occurred have almost shown disregard for the value of money.
    Value is thrown to the wind in the hunt for a new position, a new play, a better appearance because "out with the old in with the new" seems to put runs on the board for most corporate teams.
    The ones who are dragged along like pilot fish are the small investors like us. We have tapped into the bodies of multi-billion dollar motives and they drag us under and over and through the ocean turbulence and hopefully towards a bay of sweet calm.
    Ocassionally we do find a bay of calm and hear of what we hope to be a bay of plenty. We can only get to this bay on the backs of the bigger fish if we are to make plenty because only their inclusions can turn "some" into "much".
    Enter Marion Energy. I beleive that this company is being seen as a chip worth chasing.
    While i think we all see the company play as a chip worth chasing, i do feel there are 2 types of speculators circling the company at this time.
    We are all out in this ocean and some have attached themselves to this whalesome Marion Energy play and the directors promises in the hope of that calm shore of a bay, where we can feed on tasty fish with the Pelicans without needing to fight for it. Others have been out in the deep wide ocean navigating alone but honed in for the very same shore. So differences between us is that some have followed the currents and bigger fish. Others were always on this voyage and met up with fellow fish investors along the way. And once you have left the shore and you find yourself in leagues of depth, miles from the nearest reef - it dawns on you that now is the hardest time for survivors....sink or swim as your muscels tire...your legs ache....your thoughts run rampant and you may even develop an appetite for salty water.
    This little passenger will do a Nemo from here on - "Just keep swimming just keep swimming just keep swimming".
    And as i look around i can see a few fellow-minded ones heading for the great eastern current in the hope for their treasure island. They have ignored the back of whales and found strength to continue with their own navigation.
    I like to see Marions low prices as flotsam and jetsam....at these prices, it will make my swim more enjoyable and my reason for being here that much more rewarding when i do finally hit the bay of plenty.
    MAE is my chosen chip worth chasing and there are quite a few scraps to choose from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.