TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

big buyers accumulating, page-10

1. 5,784 Posts.
    re: kmnichols kmnichols, you said...

"I don't wish to put words into your mouth but, If I have read you right and extrapolating (very wildly), your expectation is a short period of stagnation, followed by a retrace, followed by a flattish sp for a while followed by another steady climb, albeit at a slower rate than the previous phenomenal run, to new and undreamed of heights."

LOL! To be entirely honest I have no idea where TOX will go over the next few weeks. I have played that game before on companies - getting in and out on small moves based on 'prediction' - I got some right, got most wrong and then a year later compared how well I would have done just sitting tight on the ones with the best financial performance in key growth ratios in their sectors (or estimates of to come) and realised that my performance is better when I know what I am looking for, I find it, I buy it at a reasonable point (pullback to say a 13 or 26 week ema, or a breakout with volume after a long period of price consolidation), I monitor the news on it (profit warning and I drop it - no questions asked), track each 6 month report and compare to previous corresponding period, look at any company and analyst forecasts and HAVE PATIENCE.

My thinking on TOX is that I look to the recent performance and I see recovery there. I look to the future potential and I can see it as a better than even chance of continuing, I extrapolate recent performance out a year and/or use company supplied or analyst supplied future forecasts, compare to peers - ie sector pe average, sector pe in other stocks with similar eps growth rates, compare to stocks in other sectors with similar market caps and revenues and earnings (you can even look back in history to such stocks - this is even better as you can see what happened with the companies where growth continued) - just get some idea of potential price range "in the future" based on the growth continuing.

Then I wait for the next report, repeat the process - bad news or report and I am out, good and I stay in and ride the trend - might take some out if I see a better growth opportunity too - allowing for tax considerations.

In summary - happy to ride TOX until the growth slows or bad news and can't predict the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.