LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

big buyers entering the market, page-287

1. 1,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    While I would like the 'no middle man' theory to be true, I think the Galaxy middle man is most likely for now. Here is the whole layout. As i see it, it's very explicit and apparent. Maybe there is more to it but this is what I can find and support:

GXY buy a 12% share in LPD, funding our Feasibility Study in the process.
    They announce this is a 'strategic alliance' with us.
    In their following presentation they specifically reference using LMax in Mt Cattlin and James Bay Strategic alliance.png

James Bay of course being just down the road from our Lemare Project, with GXYs planned processing plant being planned in a favorable location to service both projects.

Somewhere in this time the Definitive Feasibility Study (previously due December 2017) is pushed back to early-mid 2018. Timeline.PNG   coinciding with the Q1 release of DFS of James Bay and review of the Mt Cattlin project. Further implicating L-Max as being likely involved in these two projects in the future.

Joe confirms we are looking to Asia (probably Japan, the home of mitsubishi) to build a plant to process 'Western Australian' lithium (PEG 9 seems too far off and Mt Cattlin the most viable candidate). See @maxi1981 post.

The most recent announcement says that one of GXY partners will be producing Lithium carbonate/hydroxide on their behalf in Mt Cattlin, the details of which will be 'prepared' in early 2018, just shy of L-Max new DFS date. Where prepared can be interpreted to mean ready to release pending the expected DFS result in early-mid 2018.

As much as I'd love the Platypus to soar on it's own, they've coined it a 'strategic alliance' and it sure seems to be shaping up to be one in such a small period of time. But don't undersell this 'middle man' option. This is still HUGE for us. It cements our future and still leaves us open to take off on our own. But for now the dots indicate a close connection with GXY and them using their influence to get us associated with some big boys (mitsi etc), as they said they would.
    "With its strong industry contacts and relationships in the lithium industry, Galaxy will be assisting Lepidico with future business and growth opportunities, evaluating potential synergies with their Mt Cattlin mine and James Bay projects, as well as accessing additional mica feedstock sources able to be treated by L-Max"

I'll spell out the 'conspiracy' more explicitly even though many are already on the same wavelength, and it has been HEAVILY suggested that this is the plan (they can't put it in stone because of the pending DFS). At minimum I think we're planning a plant with GXY to service both James Bay and Lemare at least.  We know the BoD are looking at establishing a plant in Canada. GXY want LMax to work with JB. The Feasibility studies timelines have been adjusted so they come out in tandem. It just seems a given.
    It also seems we are planning an LMax processing plant in Asia (Japan) to process micas from Mt Cattlin, and probably others (PEG 9). It may be possible some of the proceeds of that plant already have a buyer in mitsubishi. In which case we would probably commence building a Phase 1 to get off the ground quickly, with an option to extend to P2 or additional plant to service more of asia/australia.

DYOR but this is the path I personally believe has been laid out as of this current moment. This is consistent with everything GXY and LPD have released, and explicitly said they intend on pursuing. It requires no imagination and has been all but set in stone. This is the minimal plan, and it's already amazing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.618K 1.308M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3088505 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 73001401 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.