LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

big buyers entering the market, page-289

1. vmp
    13,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9327
    @rayien thanks for putting those info in one post. Great job, it’s challenging to put those clearly on one’s own.

@spokesy2009 I think it’s a bit presumptuous for my name to be mentioned with our platypus veterans but I’m very thankful too for the good work contributed here by the team. My first introduction to PLP was when I dipped my toe on LRS. Sometimes we stumble on a gem unexpectedly. Someone mentioned somethings to the effect ‘everyone is prospecting so why not bet on both the drill bits and the tech’ and that comment struck a cord, that’s when I started taking the platypus seriously, without actively commenting on hc. So I’d consider myself relatively new, but the last 12’months has been a fantastic journey.

@Albertnumajira and For anyone new peeping in here, keep both your ears and eyes open and ask questions rather than be discouraged by a particular comment or poster. You might end up stumbling into something very precious that you were not looking for. After all, one only needs one good stock to retire on. ☝️ ☝️ ☝️

Keep the research coming folks.
    Cheers
    Last edited by vmp: 30/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
92 72306708 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 62677172 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.