LPD 20.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

big buyers entering the market, page-290

1. R08
    7,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1810
    Good post Rayien....

Sometimes it's what is said and then also not said that needs expanding upon. I am a glass half full type.

Think for a moment...
    I scratch your back, you scratch mine. That is why @Welsho54 theory of flying solo works.

GXY comes into LPD, market awakens. In doing so they capitalise on the asscoiation to utilise the tech and therefore the op to convert their "waste" into dollars without royalty requirements potentially. But as a major holder, get first dibs / benefits of MC growth. LPD get off take doors opened and finance ops as a consequence of friendly partnership WIN, WIN - we have two big plants to build after all.

Mitsubishi or any "other" off take partner / funder get the benefit of partnerships with seperate companies that offer;
    A) high grade Li from SPOD thru GXY and their owned tenements plus a free ride into;
    B) the ability to convert high concentrate Li from previously considered mica rubbish - unique and patented to LPD which costs us bugger all to produce. Suddenly we have "leverage". In price and quality.

Mitsu get two great deals on longevity /
    Cost / financial advantage. GXY have a partnership to benefit in business and as a major of LPD AND of course, the ol Pus gets many a door opened into never never. Everyone wins. Only now does the market start to see such the significant influence of the JW man and his friends....they have been around the block a few times.

Some things ain't always in black and white my friend....love the effort !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.152K 1.701M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
178 203070976 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 109452442 61
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.