LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

big buyers entering the market, page-322

1. 1,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    To my knowledge LPD didn't announce the pushback explicitly, nor rescind the previous date. The only reason we suspect a pushback is due to the timeline I posted before (slide 12 of the 23/11 presentation). The same presentation they discussed synergy with JB and Mt Cattlin... It may be that we still expect some of the FS by end 2017 and the other portion (compatibility with JB/MtC?) in early-mid 2018. This would be more consistent with GXYs announcement that they'll be preparing a statement in early 2018 explaining the details of the recent lithium carbonate deal... I like you're think @surforsa

The Lemare thing is just that it seems to me we are focusing on doing our mica thing with our own plant, and I'm not sure why we'd compete in the spod realm when we have a monopoly in micas. I certainly think we will be turning to GXY to use their processing power on the spod, and them to us for micas (almost like some kind of strategic alliance). The other thing is at this point I'd rather not see any more CR (haven't heard that dreaded thing mentioned in a while). Id rather we sell some our projects and focus on the lmax dream. But if we can have our cake and eat it too...
    Last edited by rayien: 30/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.