LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

big buyers entering the market, page-323

1. 2,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    I have a question for you and others here.

How much Lithium Carbonate equivalent in micas does GXY have stockpiled from when they first started operation, ceased operations then restarted them again.

I cant work it out but I suspect that LPD has already tested some of the GXY micas with the LMax process hence the large receivable in LPD books and the strategic investment from GXY at a very keen price I might say to shoo off the "corporal down the road" I still lament PWN position where their LPD gifted shareholding from SM is now worth their total market capitalisation. - karma I guess same for LIT as they were gifted special position to market LMax - they could have had the GXY position as well as EMH - ah well management

A full scale plant in Japan with Mitsubishi and Galaxy participating at a project level and paying galaxy a fair price for the lithium content of their stockpile is a tantalising proposition for all following the pilot in Canada.

I note GXY's Chairman legacy with Canadian Lithium and wouldn't be surprised to see him take up the Chairmanship of LPD for good project governance as well as JW having a Galaxy role in Canada. All sounds like a takeover offer in the pipeline sorry merger.

It would be really interesting if aussie explorers on the back of all this to start exploring for mica based lithium deposits in competition to spondumene what a turnaround that would be.

Disruption, disruption disruption however, will have to wait 3-6 months as both companies have displayed a very disciplined and focused approach to their respective (and now joint) strategies. GXY through the restart and financial basket case they were after being a market darling and LPD with their shooing off of LIT takeover attempt.

Now how did Bacchus get in to the thick of that - not a cheap outfit
    Last edited by homeales: 30/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.174K 1.587M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
139 281199203 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 17818911 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.