LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Re: Amount of Mica stockpiling at My Cattlin. Mate that would be...

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    Re: Amount of Mica stockpiling at My Cattlin. Mate that would be a tightly held GXY secret. Locked in the vault away from peering eyes. The belief is that excess Mica was the reason for the uneconomical operation prior to the shutdown.

Which makes their recent ramp up even more impressive. *But this is not confirmed from any reliable source.

Mica was very much a 4 letter word around those parts. As it likely is with PLS and others. The reporting standard for what Lithium lies within what minerals. Is virtually non existent.

I'd bet my bottom dollar that we ran a few circuits with Mt Cattlin ore back around the start of the year. Been very hush hush though.

Virtually all pegmatites hold a certain degree of Mica minerals. Some more than others.

I believe to gather a concentrate of Mica, from an existing flow sheet. Is the addition of another froth flotation step. From memory cost was only about $10m. @2Chance is the expert on that sort of stuff. Makes the economics quite attractive to the operators, once they have a place to sell it....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $6.896K 3.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
162 172387016 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 104817132 54
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.