AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Your figures regarding holdings are based on your assumptions,...

1. 1,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Your figures regarding holdings are based on your assumptions, which may be right or wrong. I could not find anywhere information that HSBC holds 13.19%. This is a crucial figure as together with Andrew they practically could block Gina from acquiring 75%.
    There were relatively few shares traded at 4.3c over the current offer (2nd extension) period.
    22 August was an exceptional day, 56M shares exchanged hands at 4.3c, on the remaining days a total of only 3M shares traded at 4.3c.
    It is clear that somebody is buying at prices above 4.2c to accumulate sufficient holding so together with Andrew and some other retailers a strong recalcitrant group can be formed,
    which can block Gina and subsequently extract from her sufficient premium to generate profit for their effort.
    Gina, in this game, is still holding strong hand and may come with a few surprises.
    I think the only trollers on this forum are those believing in AGO worth 10c, 20c, 50c and repeating the same baseless information
    ad nauseam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.