AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Big buying of AGO at 4.3c, page-60

1. 1,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    DYOR:

AFR article regarding MIN's purchase of Cliff's operations (Koolyanobbing mine) in WA and the deal done with WA government to keep Koolyanobbing mine's employees employed.

I would expect HPPL will be using the same strategy with AGO to make money!!!!

MinRes rules out interest in Kerry Stokes-backed BCI Minerals asset sale
    "Chris Ellison has ruled Mineral Resources out of the running for iron ore assets controlled BCI Minerals as he pushes ahead with light rail and berth development plans in Western Australia's Pilbara region."

"However, the government bent over backwards to make it more economic for MinRes to continue operating the Cliffs' Koolyanobbing mine and in doing so prevent the loss of port jobs at Esperance on the south coast.
    Mr Ellison confirmed the government had waived royalties on exports from Koolyanobbing and discounted port charges under a deal that requires MinRes to ship about six million tonnes of iron ore a year from Esperance for five years.
    He said MinRes was looking at blending options to achieve higher grades from Koolyanobbing and the potential of any nearby deposits to extended operations over the longer-term."

https://www.copyright link/business...acked-bci-minerals-asset-sale-20180825-h14iea
    Last edited by HamburgerK: 28/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.