IMM 1.67% 29.5¢ immutep limited

"I really don't imagine they'd commit significant time, effort...

1. 244 Posts.
    "I really don't imagine they'd commit significant time, effort and resources to attending an international oncology conference just to deliver a presentation indicating poor or inconclusive trial data."

kbear. They (Prima) are not attending the oncology conference. Dr Goh, is attending and presenting...Dr Goh has a career in research, it is in his/her best interest to attend conferences and present at these conferences, regardless of whether the data was positive or not.

I hope they are positive, and i'm sure Dr. Goh would like that also, but it isn't definitely the case. But as i have mentioned in a previous post, this is only a poster presentation. If the results were of brainybull magnitude (i.e.spectactular/grounbreaking/superexciting) they would have an oral presentation.

Im not expecting bad results, im not here trying to talk negatively, i'm trying to keep things to the facts. Positive results would suggest the method works in stimulating the dendrites...but will this then have a positive effect on the cancer? Well, the data they are presenting isn't really going to talk about that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.3¢ 29.3¢ $1.323M 4.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 111754 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 61590 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.