IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

big buying stated , page-66

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    hi ray, eagle, robhood,

Eagle, i actually made a statement to say the last few weeks has been a good run on PRR and it has!!

There is no negative and not meant to be a negative in that, as PRR has run very well.

Eagle, you are quite savy when it comes to TA, have a look ahead and see if you can see any resistance in the near future??
    Actually on all charts, monthly weekly and daily there is a falling trend line that is showing resistance shall be met soon!! - fact, not meant to be a negative or positive, its a neutral statement!! I'm not into old fashioned gut instinct, i will trade very methodically and if i dont like the entry i wont enter.
    I have decided to take a healthy profit on the basis that it is very near resitance. The trend at present though is up.

What i would like to see is a break of the resistance for a re-entry, from a TA point of view that makes perfect sense?? Yeah?

Eagle, if i have to re-enter at a slightly higher price so be it, that really doesnt bother me. resistance is a little ahead. (oops, not pos or neg just an observation)

Thanks inter web it makes things much easier...

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.