IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

big buying stated , page-67

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Cheers vendor. They way I see your position is that you trade the stock and believe its had a good run and have taken a reasonable short term profit. From a trading perspective well done.

Your post by coincidence arrived while I was doing a TA check on PRR and while most indicators show the short term uptrend is not yet broken there are some signs of a softening but this could also change in a flash. Candlesticks reflect a bullish picture.

The dynamic momemtum index signalled a weakness yesterday however in spite of that, the stock still went up today lol, albeit on lower volume. There were 13mill shares traded on Monday, 10mill on Tues and down to 7mill today and therein is a basis of momentum weakening. If it continues to weaken then sp may weaken or move sideways before deciding whether the uptrend continues or not. I have longer term resistance at 21 and support at 15. Shorter term reflects a slightly weaker position.

Of course breakouts in either direction can occur at any stage. The accumulation or selling strategy of we punters can create zigzags/whipsaws that can irritate those trading for the short term. Of course all this TA is academic for me as I look forward to holding for the October interim results and hopefully beyond LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.