RHK 5.43% 82.5¢ red hawk mining limited

It does look promising, but we have to be realists here. VWAP...

1. 3,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    It does look promising, but we have to be realists here. VWAP today was 28.9889, so not significant volume over 29. May only be 1c profit but this is 3% of 30c which annualized at 3% for two months is 6 by 3 or 18% pa. Still likely to just be arbitrage trades IMO.

I want it to be something else, as this is by far the biggest shareholding I have, even before the offer from Viktor.

Pre gfc this would have been worth minimum three times as much, now I think it is going for a steal at 30c, but that's how the cookie is crumbling at the moment.

As mentioned above by Farmboy, at least its starting to look very very likely that this bid will go through at 30c minimum. Making 3% extra on our cash here in these times is better than a kick up the clacker.

Hope I'm wrong and we end up like another fe takeover I had some shares in, for POL Polaris, post gfc, where from memory, bid started at 30c but ended up near or over 80c equivalent. The original offer was very much a lowball in that case however. I sold out early in the 60c range for that one, but I'm going to stick around to see what happens with this one.

Thanks Farmboy for the info you have been providing, most useful and interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
0.043(5.43%)
Mkt cap ! $164.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 82.5¢ 82.5¢ $1.592K 1.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.