OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Hi Aussie Joe, The following is MIO ,it may not be true....

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Aussie Joe, The following is MIO ,it may not be true. Considering your post was just banged together it looks a fairly realistic indictment of OZL's history in the reign of TB. Really impressive.Overall TB comes out of this a richer man (of course!) but he will have overseen a disaster for the LT shareholders. Add to your list the absolutely stupid decision to buy back shares in OZL , particularly when the SP was riding high as all it did was transfer over $100m from the coffers of the LTers to the pockets of those deserting the company. Another brilliant OZL manoeuvre, totally at odds with what one would expect from a smart board.( OZL's shares never have had a liquidity problem.) So where are we at? If the big C does go ahead it worries me to think that the crew who have overseen the disasters of the last few years will determine the outcome. By all accounts block and fill underground mines like big C can become expensive mistakes if things go pear-shaped. They are extremely expensive and cannot be easily righted (at least that's what the books say, I've never worked underground so it's all second hand info.) Whatever, they are all very long term with enormous lead up times and very large capex. Frankly I don't believe OZL could gurantee success. I'm concerned about the Australian Advantage too. FIFO and very expensive labour, not the most competitive labour in the world and getting worse. BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.