DCC 1.89% 5.2¢ digitalx limited

Big call , but i think we found bottom, page-2

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101

Money absolutely will not be going to crypto during a downturn in ledger markets.
    There is billions of money still in self proclaimed joke coins n projects. Billions. That needs to be shed..

Some investment may go into funds like Cityblock capital who have a security token representing the ST infrastructure being built.
    Even the folks, (Swarm, Polymath) building their issuance platforms, they admit theyre 12months away from enough secondary liquidity, exchange partnering n token escrow releases from the STOs to see a spike in interest.

As for money directly into physical settled futures such as Bakkts offering n the elusive ETF.. everyone talking as if there arent options already to get exposure.

They wont have significant soph or institu interest n i doubt feb will see VanEck get up.. expect a further dump n bleeding throughout 2019s first two quarters.

In April I said there is no reason for stable money to enter crypto, and there still isnt.

Volatility won't feed the most volatile market in the world.

As for DCC, still holding, still see value in backing BGL, Sam n Leigh to stay ahead of the market or at least capitalize on fomo n the mass ignorance around this asset class n line their pockets n ours when STOs take off..
    Last edited by JackThcAcc: 06/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $45.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $13.39K 253.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 285227 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.