OMC omegacorp limited

big catchup indicated on the maths

1. 3,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I've just been reviewing the 13 Nov 2006 Scoping Study announcement.

At that time OMC was looking at 1.5m lbs Uranium p.a. at an initial operating cost of $US23/lb. Total capex $US59.5M +/-30%. A cash margin of $US37/lb = $50M pa was indicated at POU $US60/lb.

OK, now use POU $100/lb conservatively and say cost $US27/lb. Cash margin is now $US70/lb, ie double, with annual cash margin now $US105M = $A130M.

Currently 154M shares on issue, say this grows to 200M with SPP's and placements to largely finance the modest plant cost.

Then you have EPS of say $A130M minus say $15M admin etc = $A115m less 30% tax = $A80 NPAT/200M = EPS $A0.40.

On say PE10 for short mine life (<10 years until more resources/reserves are proven up) = sp $A4.00.

Discount by half to reflect today's stage of growth and shares on issue = say sp $A2.00.

Check: 13.7M lbs equates to $US18/lb IGV which is not too far out of the ballpark I would have thought. That is allowing nil for resource upgrades that will occur.

This is rough back of envelope stuff - is this reasonable.

The fact is OMC sp has been stalled since Denison turned up and has a lot of catching up to do. There is also a LOT of news pending on all sorts of things that will have a material effect of the company's value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.