BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

BIG Chart and TA Thread 2.0, page-167

1. 4,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    The sell of i think is not due to the overall market sentiment. I've never thought market sentiment effected small caps as much as the more larger stocks tied to the overall market conditions. BIG is not tied to them as yet because they have explosive growth and are still at such a young beginning. Plus i don't believe BIG is being pursued by instos or funds as they are still a young company and as such, wont be effected when these larger plays redistribute because of changing market sentiment.

I think it's more likely uninformed investors are getting nervous because of the long sideways movement and are selling. Perhaps some of those felt ever more nervous based on what happened in the US last week.

Either way we're still up handsomely from 12 months ago and i'm still happy holding.

Also 12 months ago there was significantly less risk then there is now. We are much closer to fair value than we were 12 months ago so there is going to be some people taking those profits and also feeling more nervous about investment in growth - because growth isn't guaranteed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.