BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Tbh I'm surprised there were so many options sitting there...

1. 2,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Tbh I'm surprised there were so many options sitting there unexercised. As soon as the price went a multiple above 20c I would have thought they would be exercised to start the CGT timing if you were an eligible investor. Not everyone is of course. Some trade through a company etc. So it's not straightforward to me what is going on.

One scenario is that people are selling shares and exercising options. Bank profit now that is CGT eligible and sit on these for another year, or some combination. Not everyone will share the same outlook for the future as most HCers.

Nothing is ever black and white but it's strange to me that they're sitting there to be exercised now either way.

A few million have been added but there are another 6 million listed options on the 3B that people could presume are going to be exercised - I am. Then there are the 8 million or so unlisted options that may be more sticky to the holders, or not. We can all guess but either way there's a lot of shares coming online.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.