BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

and because I know sweet FA about TA I have to make up my own...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    and because I know sweet FA about TA I have to make up my own terminology so.......... for today we have a BAVOT (bugger all volume of trades). This fits with the last days trend of a gradually decending, converging wedge of triangulation and frustation signalling a strong buy to most who have already exhausted all funds. Of course this also causes a revisitation of fundamentals in an attempt to resolve the internal psychological struggle between left and right hemispherical lobes. My conclusion is that business is business and money has to be spent to make more. So if the figures show historically consistent growth and expansion into new markets is occurring, margins/profit may suffer slightly in the initial stages but will inevitably increase as the business grows momentum. I've also realised that as an individual trader...... I'm at war with the perceptions and psychological status of other traders, institutions and the market as a whole. The only battle I can win is one with myself to trust my judgement not be impatient stupid or just plane dumb like those who would possibly sell across into the 3.32s. Other than that (dribble) it's a wonderful day to have a few BIG shares GLTAH.
    Ava, I'll bring the oreos I owe you to the $10.00 SP get together

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.