BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

BIG Chart, page-575

1. 2,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    IMHO in charting terms you can throw the charts just about out the window as they are that far off the fundamental value of this company its not even close. Hence the reason why we see quick and sharp pullbacks so low lying fruit is not available for too long.

Closing the gap today was very significant as gives the chart even more strength, not like the chart needs it though.

I'm with @avagadro on this one that a significant push through $5 will have to occur this month if it's to try and keep up with the fundamentals of this company. And potentially we could get another cash revenue guidance update for Q2 in the first week of December just to throw another cat amongst the pigeons.

4 key points from today for me where:

1. Early tree shake on minimal volume to trigger some stops imho is a great sign moving forward as instos trying to shake out weak hands. Imho when tree shakes are quick a violent but return to normal trading patterns quickly it's a fairly good indication imo that someone big wants your holdings.

2. Gap closed

3. Bullish hammer

4. Highest close for the company.

Anyone else have an opinion moving forward?

GLTAH and think BIG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.