BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

BIG Chart, page-636

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Well actually this was outlined in the company prospectus, they did not try to suppress this info. It has been discussed before, especially early on. I believe that it was because of concerns regarding Richards past history that the SP took so long to finally appreciate, giving me an entry at a time the SP should have been a lot higher! But after all these years, and several audits, and the outstanding results, the market could no longer afford not to invest into this company. I heard Richard speak at the AGM. He sounded extremely genuine in his desire for the company to do well and succeed. His comments regarding issuing of shares and dilution, and the impact on his own holdings came across as very genuine. Additionally, his own son is on board, and Brandon similarly comes across as very capable and genuine.
    In regards to the different countries, as per discussions with the Brandon, they are working on expansion in all these different countries, however, they are currently focused on the US. Sales are going better than anticipated, and growth rate is quicker than Australia was.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.