BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

BIG Chart, page-644

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Richard's past with Imagine UN Ltd was somewhat murky and he/the company were successfully taken to task by the ACCC at the time, which resulted in what is probably not much more than a slap on the wrist at the time. The main thing is that everything is above board now and there is no question that the money BIG is making is totally legitimate.

I don't have a problem with new investors who identify things in their research that they find curious or questionable then consult the forum for clarification. A change in name for a business man would come across as curious and coupled with the previous successful legal proceedings could raise concerns. Asking questions is not slanderous, particularly when it is connected to actual events. I'm sure Richard has had to deal with that on a more personal basis on a number of occasions since those events took place and everything (change of name and ACCC action) was disclosed in the prospectus. I'm sure companies that do business with BIG, particularly where it relates to partnerships etc, would do their full due diligence on the main executives and opt out if they thought they were in any way dodgy, so if it is good enough for them it should be good enough for investors in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.